Business Cards for Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton and more
One Stop Print Shop offers a wide variety of business card printing options and caters to cities from Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough, Burlington, Hamilton, Niagara Falls and more.
Business cards are cards bearing business information about a company or individual. They are shared during formal introductions as a convenience and a memory aid. A business card typically includes the giver's name, company affiliation (usually with a logo) and contact information such as street addresses, telephone number(s), e-mail addresses and website. Traditionally many business cards were simple black text on white stock; today a professional full color business card will include various aspects of striking visual design.
Business cards are frequently used during networking events and sales calls to provide potential customers with a means to contact the business or representative of the business. The One Stop Print Shop is capable of producing various styles of business cards for people in Mississauga, Toronto and the GTA area. There are many options associated with business cards that one can choose from, including the type of stock selection, stock thickness, color combination, size, shape, and finishing options.
Business Cards – Stock Selection
There are many various stock options available when choosing to produce your ideal customized business card from the One Stop Print Shop in Mississauga & Toronto. Our classic stock selection includes 12 pt coated 2 side stock and 12 pt matte finish stock. The type of stock will be based on your personal preference or company image you wish to brand.
Thicker business card stock is available in the form of 14 pt card stock in both coated and matte finish options. Thinner business card stock is also available in the form of 10 pt card stock in both coated and matte finish. Business card stock selection is also open to the option of linen stock, laid stock, colored paper stock and other forms of textured or finished paper.
Business Cards – Color Combination
Full color business cards are very common and cost effective nowadays with the usage of digital printers on the market. The option of going full color single sided business cards or double sided business cards is available. Single color and two color options are still available as well. The One Stop Print Shop can also produce the traditional black and white business cards for those in Mississauga and Toronto..
Business card color combination will be dependant on your personal preference or company image that you wish to brand.
Business Cards – Size & Shape
The One Stop Print Shop allows for business card customization with size and shape adjustments. Common size adjustments to a typical business card may be to simply just make it smaller in size by reducing it to 3.5 inches x 1.5 inches. Square shaped business cards are also another option. The One Stop Print Shop can custom cut your business cards into any dimensions.
Custom business card shapes can also be produced through the creation of a die shaped into the element of your choice, whether it is a circle, bus, car, triangle or any other creative shape you can create. Tent cards are another popular option for size and shape difference.
Business Cards – Finishing Options
There are many additional methods that can be used to make your business cards unique with the One Stop Print Shop’s finishing options in Mississauga and Toronto.
- Rounding Corners – rounded the corners of your full color business cards can make it looks smooth and slick. With the option of rounding corners, you may choose to either round one corner, two corners, three corners or all four corners.
- Lamination – Laminated full color business cards are very high quality and provide great protection to your business cards against water. Lamination options come in high gloss and matte. There are also different lamination thickness options available as well.
- Aqueous Coating – Aqueous coating is a fast-drying, water-based, protective coating which is applied in-line on press to attain a selection of finishes more economical price than varnish. This clear coating provides a high gloss surface to your business cards which protects the surface from dirt, smudges, fingerprints and scratch. Aqueous coating improves business card durability as they go through mail or inserted in pockets. It is also applied on brochures, catalog covers, flyers and other visual ads.
- UV Coating - UV Coating is a clear liquid that is spread over your business cards like ink and then cured instantly with ultraviolet light. It is a gloss coating, and can be used as a spot covering to accent a particular image on the business card such as a logo or as an overall coating. The surface of the cured film becomes extremely reflective and glossy.
- Embossing - Embossing is the process of creating a three-dimensional image or design in your business cards. It is typically accomplished with a combination of heat and pressure on the business card stock. This is achieved by using a metal die usually made of brass and a counter die that fit together and actually squeeze the fibers of the substrate. This pressure and a combination of heat actually "irons" while raising the level of the image higher than the substrate to make it smooth. Embossing is ideal for usage with logos on business cards.
- Foil Stamping – Foil Stamping is the application of pigment or metallic foil, a special film-backed material, to paper where a heated die is stamped onto the foil, making it adhere to the surface leaving the design of the die on the paper. Foil stamping can be combined with embossing to create a more striking 3D image onto your business cards. Foil stamping is ideal for usage with logos on business cards.
Popular Business Card Options
Professional Graphic Design Services
At the One Stop Print Shop, we help our clients start at the graphic design level. If you are looking for a professional affordable graphic design company with integrated print & web solutions, we are the choice for your graphic design needs from logos to flyers.read more (graphic design)
Digital & Offset
The One Stop Print Shop is Mississauga's and Toronto's top choice for all your digital & offset printing. From business cards, postcards, brochures, catalogs to posters, the One Stop Print Shop offers a wide variety of printing capabilities.read more (printing)
The One Stop Print Shop is Mississauga's and Toronto's top choice for all your professional photography needs. We cover weddings, porraits, commercial, corporate and various events. We also provide photo retouching and editing services.read more (photography)
The One Stop Print Shop is Mississauga's and Toronto's top choice for all your high definition professional videography needs. We cover weddings, commercial, corporate and various events. We also provide professional video editing services.read more (videography)